Maison FOUQUET attaches particular importance to your data. We are committed to providing you with personalized services that respect your privacy and your personal choices, whether it be the processing, confidentiality or security of your personal data. Whether it is personal data that you provide directly or that all of our companies may collect through the various contacts you may have with us (store, customer service, website, social networks, events, contests), we want to inform you in a transparent, simple and complete way of the processing of your personal data, and of their possible transfer to third parties. This document will also discuss your rights and options for controlling your personal data and protecting your privacy, all in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Que collectons-nous ?
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable individual. This includes, for example, a person’s first name, e-mail address or date of birth.
We may collect your personal data directly from you with your consent (e.g. when you visit one of our websites, buy a product in one of our stores, online) or indirectly (e.g. when you visit one of our websites, electronic forms from your computer, tablet, mobile.
You can provide us with data directly (non exhaustive list):
– when you create an account online or in our stores;
– when you subscribe to our newsletter;
– when you use our digital platforms;
– when you purchase products or services on our digital platforms or in our stores;
– when you attend one of our events.
Depending on what you provide to us, such information may include:
– your identity (including your first name, last name, gender);
– Your contact information (including mailing address, e-mail, phone numbers);
– your personal status (including your title of civility);
– your purchases (including purchase history, order details…);
– your preferences (diets, contact preferences…);
– certain payment information (including billing information, payment type or method, credit or debit card number);
– other information you may provide by filling out forms or contacting us (including your ratings, reviews and comments, or other communications you send to us).
Some of this information is necessary to respond to your requests or to provide you with products or services. In case of refusal, delays or even the impossibility of processing your request is possible. In order to provide you with the best possible experience, we encourage you to update your data when changes occur. Finally, we invite you to transmit only the strictly necessary or requested data related to your request, excluding any sensitive data related to political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, life or sexual orientation as well as race or ethnic origin.
Comment utilisons-nous vos données ?
Depending on the relationship you have with Maison FOUQUET, we may use your personal data in different ways. We will present below the purposes of the data collected, it being understood that depending on the context of collection, we may use one or more of them:
– The management of your orders
– The distribution of personalized content and communications from the Maison FOUQUET
– The management of your requests in connection with the Maison FOUQUET
– Management of our website
– The improvement of our products and services, image and reputation
– Transaction management (secure online payments, fraud prevention, payment and debt incidents):
– The sending of a generic newsletter: you have the right to object if you no longer wish to receive it
– Personalization of our advertising and targeted offers
The data collected serves the following analytical purposes:
– analyze the performance of our brand on third-party websites and social networks in order to produce statistical analyses (studies of results by market, brand influence and analysis of implemented campaigns)
– analyze your preferences and habits, anticipate your needs based on your consumer profile and your publications / mentions on social networks.
– Provide you with a personalized customer experience: We may provide you with personalized communications and offers via email, postal mail, SMS or calls. With your free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent (where required), we use your personal data to send you personalized communications based on your interests (newsletters, offers, advertising, promotions, invitations and surveys).
We may also send you personalized communications or content in which we use techniques known as profiling and fully automated decision-making. Profiling is defined in Article 4 of the GDPR as processing that uses an individual’s personal data to analyze and predict his or her behavior. Fully automated decisions are defined as a decision made about an individual through the use of algorithms applied to his or her personal data, without any human intervention in the process. In accordance with Article 22 of the GDPR, specific provisions govern fully automated decisions, whether or not they are based on profiling. Thus, you have, as a matter of law, the right not to be subject to such a decision if it would have legal effects on you or significantly affect you in a similar way.
For fully automated decisions, you have additional rights as defined below:
– Specific transparency obligations: in addition to the present charter informing you of the existence of this type of decision, you can at any time, by simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org , obtain the exhaustive list of the treatments of this type as well as the underlying logic.
– Right to human intervention: any person who has been the subject of a fully automated decision may request that a human person intervene, in particular in order to re-examine his or her situation, express his or her own point of view, obtain an explanation of the decision taken or even contest it.
All of the above-mentioned purposes are based on a legal basis for the processing of your data, which may be, depending on the context:
– Your explicit consent: for example, to manage our personalized commercial offers, to manage your navigation via cookies under the conditions defined by our Cookies Policy, or to establish your consumer profile in applicable cases
– The execution of a contract, for example for the treatment and the follow-up of your orders, the access to your customer account, your integration in our loyalty program, …
– A legal obligation where the processing is required by law, for example, the retention of purchase invoices to prevent fraud
– Our legitimate interest: for example, to improve our products and services, defend ourselves or secure our tools
Combien de temps conservons-nous vos données ?
Depending on the purpose, we may retain your personal data for a varying period of time. Thus, you will find below the different cases of conversation of your personal data: Customer (having a profile within our digital platforms or store customer) – 5 years from the date of last purchase interaction. Prospect (having subscribed to a newsletter for example without having made a purchase) – 3 years from the date of data collection. This conservation period may be renewed by any consent during the conservation period or during any interaction with Maison FOUQUET (subscription to the newsletter, participation in a contest). At the end of the above-mentioned retention periods, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized so that it is no longer possible to identify you (excluding data subject to legal and/or regulatory obligations – transactions, claims and litigation).
Qui peut accéder à vos données ?
Your data is intended exclusively for the Maison FOUQUET department concerned by your requests. We take great care to ensure that only authorized persons, and when necessary for the purposes described above, have access to your personal data. We do not pass on your data to third parties for commercial purposes.
We will only disclose your information where necessary, and if possible in a form that does not allow direct identification to :
– Other entities of the Maison FOUQUET in which you could be led to buy our products in order to provide you with an optimal and most uniform customer experience.
– Our trusted third-party service providers, including other Maison FOUQUET entities, acting as subcontractors under our instructions and on our behalf only. For example, we must entrust your personal data to third parties in charge of the delivery of your products or to third parties who assist us in the management of our customer relations / customer service
– Our trusted third party partners assist us in managing your orders. In particular, we entrust certain services to third parties responsible for delivering a product to you, to payment service providers and to providers of anti-fraud transaction security. Please note that our partners may act as data controllers.
In this case, they have their own privacy policies:
– Third parties who want to know your interests so that they can build similar audiences and target prospects that match your profile. In the context of this specific processing, we are not the data controller for the canvassing and you will not be the subject of the canvassing, your data being used only to build up profiles similar to yours.
– Public Authorities within the framework of their functions and missions of public interest such as the establishment, the exercise or the defense of rights in justice
You may also choose to disclose your personal data to our partners, advertisers and affiliates by following a link to and from their websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies.
Comment protégeons et assurons-nous la confidentialité de vos données ?
Maison FOUQUET pays particular attention to the security and confidentiality of your data. All necessary and useful precautions are taken to ensure that none of your data can be distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized parties. All our partners as well as the companies of Maison FOUQUET are bound to a similar level of protection as ours concerning your personal data. As risks and threats are constantly changing, protection and security measures are regularly updated in accordance with the laws and regulations in force in the countries where we operate.
Comment traitons-nous les flux de données transfrontaliers ?
Please be aware that data protection and security requirements differ from place to place and may not provide the same level of protection as in your home country. As some of your data may be collected, accessed or stored outside your country of residence, we inform you that the necessary and sufficient measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data have been taken by Maison FOUQUET through the application of methods approved by the European Commission and/or the national data protection authorities.
In this context:
– DE GUSTIBUS and all the companies of Maison FOUQUET have concluded an Agreement on the Processing and Transfer of Personal Data
Comment les préférences des consommateurs et les droits individuels sont-ils traités ?
Maison FOUQUET takes care to respect good practices in data protection and security as described in the present document. This includes for residents of the European Union / European Economic Area under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
In particular, the GDPR provides the following rights:
– Right to information: you have the right to receive clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. All of this information can be found in this policy
– Right to withdraw consent: where processing is based on consent, you may at any time inform us of your wish to withdraw consent.
– Right of access (article 15): you have the right to access the personal data that Maison FOUQUET holds about you
– Droit de rectification (article 16) : vous disposez durant toute la durée de vie de données personnelles, d’un droit de modification et de rectification de vos données personnelles que celles-ci soient incomplètes ou obsolètes.
– Right to erasure / right to be forgotten (Article 17): apart from any legal reason or our legitimate interest in keeping your data, you have the right to have your data erased or deleted.
– Right to data portability (Article 20): you have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This right applies only to data that you have provided, and provided that the processing is based on a contract or your consent and carried out using automated processes.
– Right to object (Article 21): you may at any time request to no longer receive communications from us regarding our offers, news and events. In particular, you can use the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email or communication that we send you. You may also request to receive non-personalized communications about our products and services. You, or one of your legally designated representatives, also have the right to formulate specific or general directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your post-mortem data in application of the Law for a Digital Republic. Maison FOUQUET has adopted practices to avoid collecting or retaining information about children under the age of 18 in accordance with the law. If we learn that we have mistakenly collected information from individuals under the age of 18, we will purge it immediately, except to respond to a one-time question or request from the individual or their parent or legal guardian.
Comment nous contacter ?
Please contact us as set out below if you wish to exercise these rights or if you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data:
You also have the right to contact the CNIL, in order to file a complaint against the data protection and privacy practices of Maison FOUQUET. The CNIL can be contacted through the following information:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL
3 Place de Fontenoy
TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris, Cedex 07
Tel. +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00